Terms & Conditions
All our prices are in Canadian Dollars. Because of the large variety of products and suppliers available, we cannot display the prices on our internet site.
When you submit a request, we do a search within our supplier's list across the world. All requests are dealt in a personalized way by our consultants.
How is an estimate obtained?
- You need to contact us either by email or telephone.
- You need to submit the product code chosen or simply advise us of the type of item you are looking for. Because the products of our store are merely samples within all products that we supply, you can specify the characteristics of the desired product of which you are looking for.
- You submit your coordinates; name, email address and telephone number. Within 24 to 48 hours, a representative will get back to you with a proposal regarding the product that was submitted. Different items will be offered to you as long as your request has not been fulfilled to your liking.
- You will need to provide us with your logo or the desired print by email in Postscript vectorial format (EPS), Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw. We also accept documents in PDF format. If you do not have you logo in any of these formats, our computer graphics designer can vectorise the logo for you (costs may be applicable).
- We will then send you by email, a draft of the item with the logo or print. Hence, you will see the product as it will be with the print. We will work on the draft until your needs are met.
- Our paper proof with our terms & conditions page must be duely signed and returned to us by fax at 514.227.5241.
- Upon receipt of our signed documents, your official invoice will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Your payment may be made by credit card or company cheque.
- Standard production is 2 - 4 weeks after reception of payment. Please specify if you have an event date that needs to be met.
Merchandise deemed defective following a production or print error or any order not agreeing with the approved draft will be replaced at your request, at no cost, or a credit toward a future purchase will be kept on file. The order must be verified with 48 hours of receipt. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Every now and then, the production of certain products can be subjected to more or less 5% of the requested quantity. If you paid your order by credit card, an invoice will be emailed and the amount will be charged or refunded to the credit card used when ordering. If your order was paid by check, a refund or an invoice will be sent.
For an order to be valid, we must receive your written approval. Usually, this means the signed draft with the logo, sent by email.
Our credit and payment terms
You can make your payment by check, bank transfer, money order or by Visa or MasterCard. The production will start upon receipt of payment. We do not offer Net 30 day terms on any orders. Canadian government purchase orders are accepted. Orders that are being paid by check may take as long as 7 business days to clear. Please take this into consideration when placing your order, particularly if you have a tight in hands date for an event.
Delivery and delay of delivery
Generally, the production and delivery delay is 2 to 4 weeks for promotional items orders with logo. However, if you wish to expedite your order, you must mention this when the submission request is placed. It is always possible to produce for urgent requests. We ship orders to everywhere in Canada and the United States.
Orders being shipped outside North America
Orders being shipped to the North America may require higher minimum quantities than what is indicated on our website. Each and every order is evaluated on an individual basis at the time of request. It is preferable to ship collect using the customers supplied shipping account number, however, in some cases we may ship pre-paid and charge for the shipping.
Customs and shipping
Some of our products are imported from overseas and must clear US & Canada customs prior to delivery, we will not be held responsible for any delays caused by customs or any other circumstances that are beyond our control. Duties & taxes are always payable by the receiver. Merchandise must be verified upon receipt. We must be notified with 48 hours of any problems or defects. You must request an RA # (Return authorization number) prior to returning any merchandise. Shipping charges, brokerage fees and duties for shipments outside of Canada are non-refundable.
The delivered goods will remain our property until you filled all your obligations toward us and in particular until the integral payment of the invoice.
Availability of our items
We have hundreds of thousands of products from manufacturers located all over the world, our website is therefore updated on a quarterly basis & not on a daily basis. We do not stock any of the items listed on our website. Each & every order is placed with the manufacturer after receipt of the art approval, we are not responsible if there is insufficient inventory at that time or if that product has been discontinued. If you have placed an order that is out of stock or has been discontinued, you will be advised as quickly as possible. A comparable product will be suggested where possible or a full credit will be issued.
Return of Merchandise
Verify the merchandise upon receipt and if there is a problem, contact us within 48 hours.
Cancellation of an order
We are unable to make any changes or cancel any custom order.
Any more questions?
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call one of our representatives. It is always a pleasure to assist you.